18 Graduate from Triple S Executive Development Program
Billerica, MA - Triple S recently concluded two Executive Development Programs with 18 executives achieving Awards of Excellence. The Executive Development Program is a hands-on educational program specifically designed for the next-generation leaders of independent distribution companies.
"Our industry is dominated by family businesses and ensuring their longevity is essential. The goal of this program is to provide all our Member-Distributor next-generation leaders with the tools to thrive in the next decade, and through a small class size to build a community that supports one another in the future”, said Eric Flinton, President..
"Independent business owners are often out on an island on their own. They work so hard to react to their customers demands, grow sales, improving processes and profitability, Often working so much “in the business” and sometimes challenged to work 'on their business!' This group of individuals - 2nd, 3rd and even 4th generations leaders - invested their time, energy and emotional fortitude to improve themselves and their business", said Kevin Chow, VP Member Services and Program Leader.
"I want to thank and congratulate each of them for their commitment, drive and friendship in completing this program. If you want to learn more about the results they achieved or what they learned from the SSS Executive Development Program, I encourage you to take some time to reach out to the participants themselves," continued Chow.
Awards of Excellence
- Eric Cadell, Dutch Hollow Supplies
- Joe Ellis, Lansing Sanitary Supply Co.
- Sam Janvey, I.Janvey & Sons, Inc.
- Brandon Jones, Kutol Products Co.
- Dan Josephs, Spruce Industries
- Ashley Mitchell, Kenway Distributors, Inc.
- Paul Owens, Gem Supply Company, Inc.
- Preston Treat, Treat's Solutions LLC
- Adam Uselman, Bruco, Inc.
- Ben Brunton, Marietta Paint & Janitorial Supply
- Matthew Fowler, House Sanitary Supply Co.
- Ben Gable, Misco Products Co.
- Clint Kaeb, Kaeb Sanitary Supply, Inc.
- Shannon McMillen-Binder, R.D. McMillen Enterprises
- Carolyn Quinn, Pike Systems, Inc.
- Tony Riedler, Sarco Supply, LLC
- Jason Sanford, Sanford Company
- Joel Summerfield, Pro Clean Supply
Triple S would like to thank the following suppliers for their support of the program:
- Essendant, Inc.
- Kutol Products Inc.
- Misco Products Company
- Von Drehle Corp
- 3M Commercial Care
- Berry Global
- Bobrick Washroom Equipment
- GOJO Industries
- Nilfisk, Inc.
- Rubbermaid Commercial Products
Triple S is a Member-owned distributor group that provides marketing, procurement, and logistics solutions to independent distributors. For more information, please visit www.triple-s.com, or contact Travis FormyDuval, email@example.com, 843-685-1527.
Stay informed on our latest news!