New Faster Kill Times for SARS-CoV-2 on SSS Disinfectants!
More Products with 1 minute Claims
Our most popular disinfectant products received new, faster kill time claims against SARS-CoV-2, the disease that causes COVID-19.
- SSS Navigator #3 Renegade Daily Disinfectant Cleaner and SSS Tri-Max Disinfecting Glass & Multi-Surface Cleaner RTU have been approved for 1 minute kill times on SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
- The SARS-CoV-2 kill claim on SSS Disinfecting Wipes has been upgraded to 4 minutes.
New literature with the claim is available. Labels will have the claim in 2022.
- SSS Professional Wipes (CS-281)
- SSS Disinfecting Wipes (Tech Sheet)
- SSS Navigator #3 Renegade Daily Disinfectant Cleaner (Tech Sheet)
- SSS Tri-Max Disinfecting Glass & Multi-Surface Cleaner RTU (Tech Sheet)
- SSS Alliance Electrostatic Disinfection System (CS-889)
EPA Announces Guidance on Strains/Variants
The EPA recently issued the following guidance on COVID kill claims, "EPA expects products on List N to kill all srains and variants of the coronavirus SAR-CoV-2 (COVID-19) when used according to the label directions." This would include the Delta and the new Omicron variants.
A proper plan of cleaning and disinfecting will provide the best results for your customer’s facility. Need help? Ask about our Partners in Protection Resource Kit.
Triple S Disinfectants on EPA List N
See below for a complete list of SSS EPA-registered Disinfectants and Wipes included on the EPA List N as effective against SARS-CoV-2.
For more information contact your local Triple S distributor, www.triple-s.com/distributors, or call 978-667-7900.
Stay informed on our latest news!